A labrador retriever named Melo would get so excited about meal time that when he had the "okay", he often inhaled his food without really chewing. This is a problem with many dogs. Did you know that if your dog eats too quickly it can harm their digestion? They may choke, burp, pass gas, bloat, and even vomit! Gastric dilatation volvulus (GDV) is a lethal condition when gas builds up in a dog’s stomach and can’t get out.
Help them to slow down with this slow feeder. Now!
- Prevents the choking, burping, bloating, vomiting and canine obesity.
- Functional flower-maze barrier design increases time of intake, ensuring the dog feels fuller on less food.
- Challenges the dog to work for their food and therefore, more fun!
- Vibrant colours makes this bowl a fashion statement too.
- Anti-skid keeps your dog from scratching floors.
- Safe due its bite resistance and non-toxic properties.
Material: Polypropylene (food-grade plastic)
Dimensions: 20 x 4 cm / 7.8 x 1.6 inch
Design: Interactive Flower Design
Feature: BPA, PVC & Phthalate Free