Do you know which dog breeds are the worst swimmers? We'll name 10 for you: english bulldog, pug, frenchie, corgi, dachshund, bull terrier, basset hound, chow chow, pekingese, shih-tzu.
So you own one or many of these dogs or your dog just can't swim full stop. Don't let this reality get you and your aqua doggy adventures down! Many of us can't swim either and what do we wear? Floaties. Ok then, give your pooch one too!
- Light-weight breathable mesh, comfortable for dog to wear.
- Velcro surrounds the body and neck to provide security.
- Highly reflective stripes from side to side to enhance visability at night
- Quick pick-up handles for on-hand control.
- Fasten any leash to the strong D-ring for walking the dog from car to beach.
- Oxford construction for easy cleaning and durability.
- High performance dog flotation enables your usual sinking doggy to kill it in water sports and general beach frolicking!
Material: Oxford, Polyester
Feature: Reflective / Water Safety / Control
Colour: Beige / Brown
Size: S / M / L / XL
Size Back length Chest Neck
S: 30 cm (11.8 inches) 52 cm (20.5 inches) 28 cm (11.0 inches)
M: 35 cm (13.7 inches) 60 cm (23.6 inches) 34 cm (13.4 inches)
L: 40 cm (15.7 inches) 68 cm (26.7 inches) 38 cm (14.9 inches)
XL: 45 cm (17.7 inches) 74 cm (29.1 inches) 42 cm (16.5 inches)
*Please note: Although these vests will aid your dog in floating please still ensure your dog is supervised at all times.*